- By balancing the soil microorganism level, its supports the increase of yield and quality in all plant species.
Ensures seed germination and development of a good root system in plant.
- Thanks to its useful microorganism contents, it encourages flowering by increasing solubility of phosphate available in soil, but in a form available to plants.
- Increases yield and quality of plants.
- Enhances fruit flavor and positively affects the storage life of fruit.
Converts free nitrogen in air into nitrate and ammonium forms usable by plants.
- Enables the plant to make better use of plant nutritional elements in soil. Through a great many of useful microorganisms contained in it, it makes plants resistant against stress, diseases and pests.
- Applicable on seeds, soil and plant surface.
- Applicable on all plants.
- Supporting the soil with organic fertilizers or organic soil regulators further enhances product yield.
- Not used with preparations containing bactericides and copper.