• Increases the plant’s intake of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, iron, zinc and trace elements.
• Positively affects microorganism activity and enzyme activation.
• Increases the resistance against adverse environmental conditions.
• Physically improves the structure and texture of the soil.
• Enables the plant rooting more easily and prevents salt accumulation.
• Prevents toxicity in the soil, regulates the water holding capacity and increases the ion exchange capacity.
• Facilitates the nutrient uptake of plant roots thus increases nutrient absorption.
|GUARANTEED CONTENTS||% W/W|
|CROP TYPE||SOIL DRENCH IRRIGATION / DIPPING|
|FRUIT TREES AND VINEYARD||250-300 kg/da|
|FIELD CROPS||150-200 kg/da|
For detailed information, please contact our technical team.