CITRUS RED SPİDER: Late February March-early March in citrus orchards in spring, moving individuals on the lower and upper surface of leaves are counted with a magnifying glass. If there are more than 4-9 living individuals on ten leaves, the figh must be done. A week after connecting the fruit can also be applied.
ROOT-KNOT NEMATODE IN TOMATO: Application with solarization: After the soil is saturated with water, the soil surface is covered with a transparent plastic cover so as not to leak gas. With the SUPRAKAL drip irrigation system, it is applied to a depth of 20-25 cm in the soil, and the content of the prepared solution does not exceed 5% Suprakal. Solarization continues for at least 2-4 weeks.
BANANA SPIRAL NEMATODE: The first application when the above-ground part has 3-4 leaves, the second application when the first banana bunch is formed, and the third application when the fruit clusters are formed should be done. Each application should be repeated 3 times with an interval of 10 days.
YELLOW TEA MITE IN VEGETABLES (GREENHOUSE): 30 plants are randomly selected to sample homogenously. One leaf is taken from the upper and middle parts of each plant. When 4-5 live yellow tea mites per leaf are seen in the reviews, the application is done.
POWDERY MİLDEW: If powdery mildew disease occurs for the first time in the garden, the application begins as soon as the symptoms appear. If the disease has been observed in previous years, the application begins during the binding period of fruit (chotanak). Taking in to account the severity of the disease, climatic conditions, and duration of action of the drug, the second and other drugs are continued until harvest.
CONIFER MITES IN HAZELNUTS: April to May, three shoots 4-4. 5 leaves, new buds are half the size of The Pinhead, and newly developed fruits are the size of lentils (about 3 mm in diameter), if there are on average 5 conifers on a branch, spraying is done at the end of April to the beginning of May.
TOMATO (FIELD-GREENHOUSE) POWDERY MILDEW: Spraying is done when the first sign of the disease is seen in the field and greenhouse. Second and other drugs are made taking into account the severity of the disease, climatic conditions, and duration of action of the drug.
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
• Before the application, the application machine should be calibrated.
• Applicable amount of mixture for the specific area should be adjusted.
• Avoid using in days and time intervals when air temperature is higher than 25°C.
• If the bicarbonate percentage in the water used is high; it is required to add Suprakal to water and mix it thoroughly after a water resting time of 2 hours.
• If the Bicarbonate ratio is high of the water used, it is recommended to use nitric acid to clean the pipes after using.
• In solarization application, after water saturation of soil, completely cover the soil surface with a transparent plastic covering to keep gases. Suprakal is applied in the soil to a depth of 20-25 cm with drip irrigation system. The Suprakal ratio in the prepared mixture should not exceed 2%. It is recommended to test on a local valve before drip irrigation applications.
|PLANT NAME||NAME OF PEST – DISEASES||DOSAGE|
|Apple||Apple scab (Venturia inaequalis)||First application||–2000 cc/100 L water|
|Second application||1000 cc/100 L water|
|Third application||800 cc/100 L water|
|Other applications||400 cc/100 L water|
|Grape powdery mildew (Erysiphe necator)||First application||1000 cc /100 L water|
|Second application||800 cc /100 L water|
|Third and Other applications||400 cc /100 L water|
|Hazelnut||Hazelnut powdery mildew (Erysiphe sp.)||–500 cc/100 L water|
|Hazelnut||Big Bud Mite (Phytoptus avellanae, Cecidophyopsis vermiformis)||500 cc/100 L water|
|–300 cc /100 L water|
|300 cc/100 L water|
|30 l/da (with solarization)|
|Tomatoes||Red Spider Nematode
|350 cc/100 L water (Greenhouse), 350 cc/da (Field)|
|Banana (Greenhouse)||Banana Spiral Nematode (Helicotylenchus multicintus)||7 L/da|
|Citrus||Red Spider Mite
|400 cc/ 100 L water|
|Wheat||Stripe (yellow) Rust